- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager to join my client who is a Global Technology Vendor who has recently experienced growth and expansion, and, are now looking to hire a Business Development Manager.
The role of the Business Development Manager
You will have proven Sales experience, with a good track record of closing business over the telephone & face to face. You will be confident with relationship-building, objection-handling and asking for business.
The Business Development Manager
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager will:
- Have a minimum of 2 year’s sales experience is essential
- Have strong open, pitch, objection handling and closing skills
- Be a dynamic individual with excellent business development skills
- Be intelligent, professional, determined and a motivated individual who is not afraid to work hard to deliver results and enjoy winning business
- Previously sold a solution or service would be preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPI’s.
- Strong ability to generate new business.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity where no 2 days are the same please send your CV via the link below or call Sophie Walters on 0121 362 2308