- £60000 - TBC per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a global IT services and consulting company with a strong focus on technology and enterprise solutions. Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
Role of the Business Development Manager
• Identification and qualification of consulting services revenue generating opportunities within the target Big Data prospect and existing client base. This will include leveraging clients Partnerships to generate sales leads
• Control the sales process throughout the sales cycle, involving subject matter experts where necessary to ensure the best chance of winning new clients. You will be responsible for client presentations, proposals, win strategies, RFP’s, etc.
• Keep the Sales CRM system up to date, document customer information, track progress and document next steps for each lead/opportunity, generate forecasts and other related sales reports
• Commercial and contract negotiations
• Account management and identification of up-sell opportunities post sale
• Lead generation and a sense of “ownership” of the Big Data business is a must
The Business Development Manager
• A broad understanding of the Big Data environment including the business drivers and the pros and cons of the key software platforms solutions
• Proven track record in selling consulting services within the Big Data space working for a consulting company, managing complex sales cycles with multiple stake-holders
• A track record of over-achieving sales targets with a team-player mind-set
• Experience in selling services ranging from single resource short term assignments to £250,000+ engagements
• Ability to identify deals and structure offerings based on Customer requirements
C£60,000 OTE £120,000 Uncapped, Pension, PHI, 20 days holiday, rising to 25 day holiday
If you would like to join this exciting business as their Account Manager please send your CV via the link below or call me on 0121 362 2323