- £35000 - £40000 per month
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Development Manager – Clinical Care
London & Surrounding
Up to £40,000 + Bonus
Full Time, Permanent
I’m recruiting for a highly experienced Business Development Manager for a leading Clinical Care provider in London. My client are a reputable, forward thinking organisation who require an effective, knowledgeable and professional candidate with an excellent understanding of complex clinical care packages and developing a private client base to help drive the business forward, manage the growth of the service and achieve organisational objectives.
The position will be working for a reputable organisation who provide high end complex clinical care packages to private clients in their own homes. You will be managing a large area in London and will play an integral part in the ongoing development of the companies services. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Managing your area and increasing service user numbers
- Business Development, meeting and exceeding company objectives and KPIs
- Working closely with the Senior Management team, supporting them in the achievement of business growth and development
- Report writing and presenting
- Networking with private hospitals, GPs and other health workers to maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Build close working relationships with clients and colleagues
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a clinical setting and have a good understanding of clinical home care packages and services. You will also have experience of working in a complex care service environment. Strong leadership and business acumen skills are essential for this demanding, fast paced position. You will be a confident business developer who is driven to achieve and exceed targets as well as being personable and professional at all times.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us