A brand new opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager to join my client who is a rapidly expanding IT recruitment consultancy, focusing exclusively on organisations throughout the UK that are seeking Contract IT staff.
There is a strong, established delivery team in place ready and waiting to service the new business opportunities you will create.
The role of the Business Development Manager
The proposition is sourcing clients and opening doors to sell contract recruitment services and ensure that their contract IT needs are met as efficiently and quickly as possible while developing a long-term relationship.
You will be required to build an extensive network of key contacts through cold calling, emails and face to face meetings involving travelling nationwide to build up relationships with Heads of IT departments – the aim is to get as many opportunities as possible.
You will have proven sales experience and a good track record within Business Development, negotiating and closing business over the phone and face to face. You will be confident with relationship-building, objection-handling and closing deals.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager will:
- Have a minimum of 2 year’s sales experience – either face to face or telesales but within the IT or Technology or Recruitment sector
- Strong opening pitch, objection handling and closing skills
- Be a dynamic individual with excellent business development experience
- Be intelligent, professional, determined and a motivated individual who is not afraid to work hard to deliver results and enjoys winning business
- Ideally you will previously have sold a service solution
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPI’s
- Strong ability to generate new business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The Package for the Business Development Manager
- £30,000-£40,000 OTE £60,000 uncapped depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Gym Contribution
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity where no two days are the same, please send your CV via the link below
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us