- £35000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Development Manager
Mental Health Provisions
Salary: £35k+ Negotiable
Location: North London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager based in North London working for an established care provider.
This is a new position which has been created to accommodate our client’s organic growth. The Business Development Manager will focus on commissioning new services and tendering for business, developing relationships with health care professionals, the NHS and local businesses and communities to setup mental health provisions.
· Planning and service commissioning of a range of social care services
· Quality and compliance of regulated services
· Raising corporate awareness through marketing and networking activities.
· This post requires someone who can lead on tenders for mental health services
· Developing new relationships with health care professionals, local business contacts and the wider community.
· Generating referrals and sales from relationships developed.
· Support with maintaining existing relationships
· Supporting central business development and marketing activities.
· The Business Development Manager is accountable to the Company Director
We are looking for a dynamic sales professional with an understanding of the social care sector, the drive to continually exceed targets and consistently over deliver.
Preferably you will be degree qualified with a proven track record in business development.
You must have a proven background in commissioning services and tendering for new business.
Ideally you will experience have working within a similar social care environment selling care services to both the private and public sector
Our client is a leading provider of care, If you are looking for a company who truly cares about service and their employees, this may be the company for you.
The personal satisfaction you gain from working in healthcare is hard to beat.
For more information and to express your interest in the role, please apply submitting your CV using the job boards application process
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us