- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Design and Creative
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Development Manager
c£35K + OTE £50K
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager for this exciting opportunity to work with a leading corporate communications agency based in London City. You will be working closely with the Business Development team to help bring in new clients and build awareness.
The Business Development Manager will be tasked with:
– Developing sale leads through telemarketing and other marketing activities
– Attending face-to-face credentials meetings
– Providing support to the team in terms of research, marketing, benchmarking and pitch
– Working closely with the Business Development Director to achieve targets
The Business Development Manager will ideally have 3+ years’ experience in a business development role and an understanding of the communications industry with experience across at least one
of these areas: digital, investor engagement and marketing communications.
They will also be an effetctive problem solver and free thinker with an appetite for progression and drive to succeed. You will be eager to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact on our clients Business Development push
– Contributory pension scheme
– 50% towards gym membership (up to £35 per month)
– Private health cover (excl. dental cover)
– 23 days’ holiday per annum (incl. Christmas office closedown, plus 8 days public holidays)
– Birthday day off
– 16 hours’ personal time (to attend personal appointments without having to use holiday
To apply for this role fantastic Business Development Manager role, please send your CV in the first instance by clicking the link below or call Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323.