- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Development Manager / Business Development Director – Social Care
Circa £40,000 but negotiable and dependent on experience
Somerset and Dorset
I’m looking for a tenacious and driven individual with excellent Business Development skills, an understanding of the social care industry and with a track record of expanding and growing services, to take up a role as Business Development Manager / Business Development Director within a leading Care Organisation in the South of England.
As the Head of Business Development / Business Development Manager for the organisation you’ll be key to the growth and development of an established and successful Social Care business consisting of Care Homes and Domiciliary Care Agencies.
- To bring new ideas to the table in regards to developing the Social Care business
- To research and investigate the viability of new ideas and implement a business plan
- Look at areas of both organic growth and possible franchise growth
- To look at extending the company’s current Residential homes to a higher capacity
- To look at new homes for the company to acquire
- Grow the existing Domiciliary care hours, investigate to possibility of setting up a franchise model
- Marketing of the organisation to the public to ensure a strong brand and increase presence
- Networking with Local Authorities, GP’s and Healthcare Professionals to ensure a steady stream of referrals into the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- You’ll be an excellent Networker and have great communication and sales skills
- We’re looking for an ‘ideas person’ – someone who knows the Social Care sector and where the opportunities are
- You’ll have experience in a similar role in the Social Care sector – such as Business Development Manager, Head of Business development or Business Development Director
- You’ll have prior experience of wining tenders and contracts in the Health and Social Care Industry
- You’ll be able to work on your own initiative, and propose new Business Development ideas plans to the CEO
This is a great opportunity to be part of the senior management team in an established and successful care company in the South of England. They already own a number of domiciliary care agencies and care homes.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Robert at Coburg Banks Recruitment to be considered for the Business Development Manager post
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us