- £30000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South East England
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to a re-structure this leading provider of wood panels required a Regional Business Development Manager to drive sales across the South East region.
The Regional Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and converting business opportunities within end users and small timber and builders merchants throughout the South East region – covering Bedfordshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire, East Sussex, Greater London, Kent and Berkshire . You will manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing and handing over to the account management team. In addition you will
- Ensure the CRM is kept up-to-date
- Respond to tenders, RFQ’s and other information requests
- Work with the Account Management team to ensure that they are up-to-speed with all relevant details to ensure effective customer service
- Represent the company at trade events
- Meet and Exceed sales targets as set by the National Sales Manager
The Regional Business Development Manager will have a proven track record of new business
In addition you will have:
- Experience of selling a construction product or service
- A good level of attention to detail
- The ability to spot and capitalise upon new business opportunities
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Fantastic communication skills
The following package is available for the role of Regional Business Development Manager
£29k to £31k basic OTE £35k
Contributory Pension Scheme
Fully expensed Company Car
The brand of timber products sold by this company for kitchen design, floor design, furniture design, cupboard building and roofing is well known within the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company and forge a career within a leading organisation
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to the link below or call Anthony on 0121 362 2331