Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Executives and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to work for our client.
They are a provider of communications and technology that benefit people within a care setting. Their product uses some of the most advanced technology that allows people to be kept informed of the health and welfare of loved ones and enables a user to entertain themselves through one simple to use device.
If you can demonstrate experience of selling a care related solution into care homes then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– The sale of a unique system that helps people in care maintain contact with loved ones, enables them to play all their entertainment from one device and also keeps all their care records and monitors their vitals. The system will be sold into care homes or care companies
– Identifying the top 30 to 40 care companies and make contact with them
– Demonstrating all aspects of the system and consulting with the care homes
– Producing tenders and negotiating deals and terms with the company
– Achieving sales of circa £250k in the first year
– Experience of selling a care related solution into care homes
– A knowledge of care plans
– A knowledge of eMAR
– A track record of sales
– A working knowledge of the top 30 – 40 care providers in the UK
– A full driving licence is essential for this role
– Basic salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience
– Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £80,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
– Additional benefits include:
— Mileage allowance
— 25 days + stats holiday
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Business Development Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Business Development Manager position if you’ve previously worked either as a Sales Consultant or as a Sales Executive.