- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Development Manager
£24,000 (+target bonuses) (OTE £55,000)
A leading Natural Stone manufacturer and supplier, our client offers their customers a wide choice of the highest quality marble, granite and limestone for both interior and exterior of the house. They are looking to expand their long established company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Our client seeks a motivated professional with a track record of proven business to business sales to join their rapidly growing, leading company. Offering self-development opportunities, this exciting and challenging position is one not to be missed.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be tasked with effectively acquiring new business by promoting the company’s range of services through site visits, phone calls, emails, face to face presentations and other sales campaigns.
Working alongside the estimation and delivery team, you will also help with the management of your client accounts.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
– Highly motivated, well presented and well spoken
– Proven 3 years’ experience of growing businesses through direct sales strategies
– Experience of working with interior designers/architects and building contractors
– Knowledge of natural stone
– Proven telephone skills to generate appointments
– Confidence to bold visit the construction sites
– Focused, methodical and consistent in developing inquiries pipeline and follow up
– Clean driving license
As a Business Development Manager, you must be absolutely target driven and have great communication skills. Focused, you must possess plenty of common sense and the passion to achieve your targets.
Location – United Kingdom
Hours – Monday – Friday (8am-5pm)