We’re looking for a talented Business Director for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience within temporary staffing supply to health and social care services at a commercial directorship level.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the Business Director role, you’ll be primarily responsible for the performance and growth of serval Health and Social Care temporary staffing services across England.
You’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s Chester office. For the rest of the week, you will be either working from home, or traveling to other services.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Analysing and reporting on operational performance
- The provision and growth of high-quality temporary staffing services throughout England to the private and public sector and the NHS
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines and regulations
- Strategic planning, with a commercial focus
You’ll need experience, at a senior level, of providing temporary staffing solutions to the health care sector.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of strategic management and company growth expertise.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
- Excellent people management and leadership
- Strong commercial management
- Good knowledge of CQC, health & social care act, dols and mental capacity act
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of temporary staffing solutions
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You must also possess a full driving licence to be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you have worked as: Operations Director, Business & Sales Director, Managing Director or Commercial Director.
Basic salary: £65K – £85K
The business you’ll be working for is a successful temporary staffing agency, specialising in the Health and Social Care industry.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.