- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Manager – Community Services
Salary £30,000 – £35,000 plus benefits
I am currently recruiting for an experience leader and manager to join an organisation as a Business Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of a busy Community Services / Domiciliary Care Branch covering the Wiltshire area.
- You will be responsible for leading a dispersed team to deliver quality personal care and support services to people living in their own homes in the community.
- You will ensure that you service and team understand and work to full compliance with the company’s internal Quality Assurance standards
- Key responsibility for recruitment and the development of staff
- Provide effective leadership of staff, ensuring that teams are empowered and delegated to in line with their role and responsibilities.
- Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal, performance management disciplinary investigations
- To regularly plan and undertake quality audits and customer reviews
- To act as Registered Manager for a domiciliary care and support provision, ensuring that your team understand and maintain compliance with regulation and best practise.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills with previous experience of business development.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- The capability to manage budgets and financial performance to meet agreed targets.
- Skills to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis.
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbally and written to interact with service users and their families, staff and other health professionals.
- A dynamic professional manner with a look to developing their career.
- Have been Registered with CQC previously
- Have a knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures
- Knowledge of current legislative and regulatory requirements relating to health and safety
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and your CV will be considered. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318