- £36000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are seeking an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to manage their existing domiciliary care service in the Somerset area. The position will involve managing a field based staff team delivering high quality care to people in the local community and in their homes.
The position will be a fast paced managerial post working for a reputable company in the Somerset area. The role will be managing domiciliary care services in and around the local area. The branch operates at a very high number of hours so this will be a predominantly office based role. You will have excellent knowledge of CQC and experience of working in a fast paced domiciliary care office. Other duties will include;
- Ensuring that the service is compliant and meeting quality standards
- Implementing and working in line with policies and procedures
- Writing and completing care plans – working closely with service users and their families
- Manage & develop a large staff team
- Carry out assessments on potential new clients when required
- Recruitment and training of new employees
- Attending regular meetings with senior management team and external stakeholders
- Budget managing and report writing
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience. An understanding of a range of care packages is highly advantageous. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us