- £30600 - £30600 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Registered Manager role for a large domiciliary care company in Somerset. This post is very much a management position, overseeing a large number of hours and large staff team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the service is well run and is meeting its contractual requirements with the Council and CQC. This post has an attractive salary of £30,600 plus 10% PRP, and my client have lots of benefits including a pension scheme, childcare vouchers and shopping vouchers.
- You’ll be working as the business manager for the Bridgwater and Minehead area. It’s a large contract and a large staff team, so the role requires excellent management and coordination skills.
- To deliver excellent customer care, ensuring that all staff deliver to the company’s standards of quality, safety, dignity and choice.
- To act as CQC Registered Manager for a domiciliary care and support provision, ensuring your service and team understand and maintain compliance with regulation and best practice.
- To ensure that your domiciliary care service and team understand and work to full compliance with internal Quality Assurance standards and expectations.
- To regularly plan, and undertake quality audits and customer reviews, responding in a timely and appropriate fashion to issues and concerns identified.
- To ensure that customer satisfaction is prioritised, responding fully and effectively to complaints and concerns raised, in line with the company’s complaints policy.
- A track record in the leadership and management of large, dispersed staff teams – ideally in domiciliary care
- Commissioning and managing work by external suppliers
- Demonstrable business and service management skills including HR, facilities, IT
- NVQ Level 4 / QCF Level 5 in Management or equivalent
- Driving licence is essential
- Knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures
- Strong financial awareness
- Experience of working within quality assurance systems and continuous service improvement cultures.
Previous registration with CQC
Interested? To be considered for the Business Manager / Registered Manager role click apply to submit your CV
For more information please call Laura Roberts on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us