- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst – 12 month FTC
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Duration: 12 Months
A highly innovative, vibrant and well known organisation based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit an experienced Business Process Analyst specialising in process improvements.
Reporting into a Project Manager you will be working alongside the operations managers and subject matter experts to reduce waste and rework, and improve first contact resolution.
You will identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes and projects. You will facilitate workshops to scope change requirements, define and document the benefit’s case, and with the Project Manager you will drive projects from ideas to implementation through to benefit’s realisation.
- A well versed Business Process Analyst with experience of process improvements.
- Experience of identifying, quantifying, initiating, leading and delivering process improvement programmes.
- Experienced in writing process documentation, business process mapping, requirements gathering and analysis, and facilitating change workshops.
- Implementation of continuous improvement approach.
- Solid understanding of process improvement and process mapping techniques.
- Expert analysis skills
- You will be required to be highly articulate & numerate as well as being capable of building a robust business case.
- Able to work independently and cross-functionally
- Able to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
This role demands someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will also be credible, visible and approachable and will inspire and motivate colleagues.
Experience of working to Lean or Six Sigma standards would be beneficial.
- Excellent, collaborative working environment
- 25 Days annual leave (+8 Bank Holidays)
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us