- £21000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Admin and Secretarial
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Support Assistant to join a medium sized care home provider based in Worcester. Your main remint will be to provide business, IT, Marketing and HR support to the operations team as well as the Chief Operating Officer.
As the Business Support Assistant you will be based from our clients head office in Worcester and required to work 40 hours a week. Your main responsibility will be supporting the operations team as well as the Chief Operating Office along with:
– Arranging meetings and reviews etc
– Dealing with all admin on behalf of the COO
– Note taking, transcription of audio and copy typing
– Sorting out daily post
– Carrying out background research
– General admin tasks as and when required
– Competent in the use of Microsoft Office; in particular MS Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook.
– You will have excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills as well as having the ability to work using your own initiative.
– You will also need to be a driver as you will be based in a rural area.
The ideal candidate will be a Business Administration graduate (BA) with some experience of marketing and a basic understanding of HR matters and purchasing processes. Any one of these would be desirable.
Our client provides a high standard of care to the residents they support. Their philosophy is to provide a friendly, homely atmosphere where residents are enabled to live as normal a life as possible.
Interested? Please apply now to be considered for our shortlist.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us