- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Business Systems Manager
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 p/a (+Bonus, Holiday, Healthcare)
A highly established and respected organisation that’s been running successfully for over thirty years and has a 3000 strong global team requires a Business Systems Manager to play a key part during crucial and exciting forthcoming project rollouts.
Are you an enthusiastic Business Systems Manager with first-hand experience of working on large scale projects? Do you have a good understanding of IT Business Processes? If yes, why not apply to become a part of one of the UKs most sought-after companies and winner of several Excellence Awards?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location
- Beautiful, modern offices
- On-site parking
- Rewarding bonus
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Generous company pension
- Private healthcare (BUPA)
- Travel insurance
- Relocation package
- Critical illness cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Excellent career progression
- Authority to take key decisions
- Supporting and helping deliver the IT strategy in-line with the business strategy
- Collaborating with the business and its partners to deliver change
- Managing the training and support for the business systems
- Ensuring the business complies with IT policies
- Support the commercial stakeholders to define their requirements for major business initiatives
- Experience of working on ERP systems (ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX, otherwise the ability to similar ERP system)
- Act as the point of contact between the branches within the business
- Monitor the performance of internal/external service providers
- IT management experience
- Knowledge and confidence to take crucial business decisions
- Be commercially savvy
- Have initiative, enthusiasm, good communication
This role is suited to strong Business Systems Managers who have the ability to take a business further.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us