- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Do you have one to two years’ experience in C# and ASP.Net or are you a recent graduate that has used C# and ASP.Net at University?
This new job offers the opportunity to work in a small development team in a growing company that will offer you the opportunity to shape projects the way you think they should be done.
The company is family run and has been established for 30 years employing 800 people in Willenhall near Wolverhampton.
You will be responsible for translating IT business requirements into working solutions whilst managing the life cycle of several projects.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and supporting new software development projects
- Manage & support existing projects.
- Developing desktop and web application items.
- Gathering business requirements, developing solutions and providing data/analytical outputs.
- Liaising with Senior Management including the Board of Directors, suggesting implementation and development of software.
- Ensure own technical knowledge is regularly updated with internal and external training courses
Key Experience Required
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a software development role or a recent graduate
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, C#.NET and SQL servers.
- Ability to translate IT business requirements from non-technical end users.
- Ability to be flexible and learn new skills and technologies
This is an exciting job with a friendly and progressive company that will offer you a great deal of autonomy and will support you in developing your skills.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us