A highly innovative and award winning organisation based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit an experienced C++ Developer. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work closely with other talented developers, designers and researchers. This role requires an exceptionally talented and driven individual.
As an experienced C++ developer, with experience of Python development and best coding practices, you will have a passion for new technologies as well as passion for learning new things.
Ideally you will have experience of working in an Agile environment and have experience of mapping/ localisation software.
Further to this, any experience of robotics would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent salary
- Highly desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Excellent working environment
- Team/ Project Bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Experience in a similar C++ Development role.
- Working knowledge of Python Development.
- Understanding of probabilistic estimation techniques used for human/ robotics localisation & mapping.
- Experience of processing IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) data.
- Experience of SLAM algorithms (Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping).
- A computer science degree (or other relevant subject).
The nature of this role demands an inspirational and entrepreneurial type person. You will be enthusiastic, driven and love solving problems. You will have high attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us