- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: C# Developer/Software Engineer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 p/a (25 Days Hol, Pension, Employee Discount)
A multi-award winning eCommerce company with several international offices is urgently seeking a skilled Analyst Programmer to join their reputable and highly regarded IT Team and strengthen the prestigious IT Department at their office in Birmingham City Centre.
Are you keen to ENHANCE your skills and experience in a multi-award winning company? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader trusted with major international Bluechip clients? Are you an enthusiastic Analyst Programmer with a good understanding of business processes? If yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location close to Central Birmingham
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Generous employee discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Key input and involvement in projects with major clients (UK based and international)
- Improved business ability
- Working closely with Senior Directors and CTO
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
The Role Requirements:
- Proficiency in software design & development principles
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server technologies
- Experience in backend/SOA/Message Bus Architecture development preferred (C#, RavenDB, TSQL, NServiceBus, Solr)
This role is suited to passionate Programmers who have a strong technical ability and a logical approach who genuinely want to work in an exciting and successful company – any experience in eCommerce or Retail sectors is advantageous, although not essential..
Please feel free to get in touch with me and we can discuss further details confidentially.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us