- £35000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a renowned British multinational consultancy, engineering and project management company recognised and respected worldwide. They are actively seeking a skilled Software Engineer/Developer/Programmer to work within their creative Application Services Team in Knutsford who will report directly to the Development Manager. As well as working on exciting new projects, the Developer will participate in designing and building new applications whilst enhancing and testing existing applications.
- Working with Development Lead and Business Analysts to design and build software components satisfying the needs of the business
- Performing development tasks including writing code, designing user interfaces, unit testing and technical requirements and documentation
- Striving to exhibit a positive and proactive attitude, promote a culture of learning, continuous improvement, quality software development and customer service
- Substantial experience of professional programming
- Considerable experience of .NET programming
- Knowledge of designing and writing unit tests
- Good understanding of web services, authentication, service oriented architectures, REST
- Familiar in the creation of technical specifications and documentation
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products.
FYI: Highly accessible and easily commutable from areas including; Knutsford, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Northwich, Warrington, Altrincham, Cheadle, Stockport, Sale, South East Manchester.
You will already be working as: Software Engineer, Developer, Applications Developer, Software Developer, Full Stack Developer, Programmer, Senior Developer.
Please note; this is an immediate requirement and interviews can commence as early as this week, if you would like further details please feel free to call Henna on 0121 362 2345.