- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South East London
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
CAD Designer- Retail Manufacturing
Based: South East London
£25,000-£30,000 per annum
Our Client specialises in improvement and maintenance of housing, retail and commercial properties.
Due to expansion in the retail side of the business they are looking for an experience CAD Designer to work from their London office.
• To interpret requirements provided by the BDM’s and Design Manager
• To keep up to date with the latest materials and production techniques
• To focus on the time line from start to final production ensuring that design time scales are achieved
• Understanding product standards, and recognise realistic substrate tolerances within the manufacturing process
• Supporting the production manager with QA recognition
• Design to the fitting requirement ensuring that the distribution and fitting team requirements are taken into account
• Supporting the design manager with KPI feedback as detailed to deliver best practice
• Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
• Ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of joinery manufacturing methods.
• Knowledge of general manufacturing for glass, acrylic, corian, stone or LED Lighting.
• Previous experience in a retail manufacturing/production environment or similar.
• Knowledge of furniture fixtures and fittings.
• Fully proficient using Autodesk inventor software suite.
• Knowledge of metal work manufacturing processes would be an advantage.
Our Client specialises in the improvement and maintenance of housing, retail and commercial properties. The retail division work with a number of Blue chip companies, high end watch and fashion brands to design and manufacture bespoke furniture and POS items for merchandising their product.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as a CAD Designer, CAD Engineer, Project Designer or CAD Technician.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Woolwich, Charlton, Romford and Dartford.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.