- £40000 - £43000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
CAD Operator – Air Conditioning-Design, Installation and Maintenance
£40k-43k per annum + Extensive Benefits
Our client is one of the leading independent air conditioning design, installation and maintenance specialist in the UK.
Due to steady growth they are looking for a CAD Operator/Engineer with strong Mechanical Building Services Design background to join an established Mechanical Services Design & contract business.
· Working with existing AutoCAD drawings to produce new scheme drawings to the quality levels expected.
· Ability to work with Hevacomp design software in conjunction with AutoCAD
· Creation of project specific & associated documentation including technical specification, datasheets etc.
· Provide engineering support for the remainder of contracts team as required.
· Ideal candidate will have minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Candidates must be able to travel for local site surveys prior to drawing up the schemes.
· Candidates will have previous experience of using AutoCAD.
· Previous experience or knowledge of using Hevacomp design software would be an advantage.
Our client is one of the leading independent air conditioning design, installation and maintenance specialists in the UK.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer or Project Manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Newbury, Reading Basingstoke and Swindon.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.