- £22000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client requires a CAD Technician with structural design experience to drive the business forward and join their existing successful team.
With over 20 years history providing storage solutions and retail displays in the UK, being part of one of the largest manufacturing groups in the UK and Europe.
• Salary: £22000 – 28000 depending on experience
• 25 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 statutory days
• Worksave Pension
• Free onsite parking
The CAD Technician will become an integral part of the Mezzanine Structural Design team. Key tasks will include:
• Providing structure storage solutions to a range of Clients within the Retail Sector
• Using AutoCAD, Advanced Steel , XSteel & other bespoke software to provide solutions
• Collation of structural modelling,
• Drawing creation, production details & drawing creation
Essentially the CAD Technician will have experience in this role or similar. Other key requirements include:
• Competent AutoCAD user
• Experience of Structural detailing
• Demonstrate good PC and presentation skills
• A good communicator at all levels within the company
• Possess a Full driving license
• Able to work accurately under pressure
It is desirable that the CAD Technician will have
• Advanced Steel 3D Detailing or Xsteel experience
• Previously worked with Mezzanine floors
• Experience detailing bills of materials , bills of quantity and costings
• If you have worked within the storage industry or structural steel work this would be an advantage
If this opportunity of Cad Technician is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv to the link below or call Dawn on 0121 362 2309