- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Design and Creative
- Job Ref:
I am looking for a CAD Designer to join a leading architectural glazing firm in Witney. They will look at people from the industry or those from similar sectors.
As an experienced CAD Designer you will be rewarded with:
- Salary £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
- Holiday 25 Days plus all statutory holidays
As CAD Designer you will be based in Witney working in an office based design team with the Design Manager and Managing Director at their factory.
- This key position involves CAD design work on new build and refurbishment projects for architectural manufacture, windows and curtain walling.
- Close liaison with architects and contractors will be required and you will work in a small team where close attention to detail is paramount.
- The projects are new build or refurbishment schemes, and are in the glazing or curtain walling industry.
The successful applicant must ideally have a proven track record in the Architectural Glazing, Aluminium and PVC-U, Doors, Windows or curtain wall sector.
- You must have experience using a computer aided design software package on a daily basis (ideally AutoCAD Light).
- The successful candidate must be commercially aware with good communication and project management skills.
Established for over 20 years as one of the UK’s leading external envelope specialists. They work UK wide on contracts including multi-million pound schools, academies, leisure, retail and office buildings.
- If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.
- The ideal candidate will have worked as a CAD Designer, Draughtsperson, Draughtsman, Designer, Design Manager, AutoCad designer or Detailer.
To apply for this vacancy please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.