We’re looking for a talented Campaigns Marketing Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of managing CRM strategies (especially around automation) within B2B environments, creating highly effective customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategies and achieving financial and customer retention targets for email/CRM marketing.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and based in the company’s Hemel Hempstead office 2-3 days pw, as the Campaigns Marketing Manager you will be primarily responsible for owning the strategic and operational delivery of all customer and prospect email communications, driving traffic, engagement and retention as well as sales and revenue across the business.
You’ll be tasked with the following:
– Overseeing all email and direct mail activity, ensuring campaigns are prioritised in line with business objectives
– Implementing a customer-centric CRM strategy, multi-touchpoint with a strong focus on automation
– Creating a coherent customer retention strategy
– Ensuring all CRM activity is legally compliant, working with the CRM data team to improve data capabilities, syncing systems and targeting opportunities
– Growing the customer database
The ideal candidate for the Campaigns Marketing Manager role will have relevant experience of managing CRM strategies within B2B environments, creating highly effective customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategies and achieving financial and customer retention targets for email/CRM marketing.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Creating and using customer segmentation for CRM activity
– Building and implementing both manual and automated campaign activity
– Collaborating with colleagues in other depts as well as external agencies (developers, content, design) to achieve goals
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Strong experience of creating automation within a CRM system. The company use MS Dynamics (Click Dimensions) – training can be provided on Dynamics.
– Some understanding of email development principles (HTML, CSS and UX for example) for editing purposes – the bulk of campaigns are built by 3rd party agencies however
– Excellent communication and influencing skills with a high level of written and spoken English
– Strong commercial awareness, able to identify changes and opportunities in the market
You’ll need to be a highly creative thinker and a visualization expert, excellent at generating innovative ideas and working on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked as any of the following: Email Marketing Manager, Campaigns Manager, CRM Manager, Marketing Automation Manager or as a Marketing Programme Manager.
Basic salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum depending on experience
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Campaign Marketing Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.