We’re looking for a talented Customer Care Advisor to work for our client.
If you can demonstrate that you are a warm friendly person that has a natural zest for communicating with new people, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the Registered Manager and based in the company’s Winchester office, as the Care Advisor you will be primarily responsible for liaising with potential new customers over the phone about enquires. You will be tasked with flexing your market introducing the services that the business offer and leaving a positive first impression on new customers. You will be required to use your outstanding people skills to maximise new business for the service, converting initial enquires into customer assessments.
This is a brilliant opportunity so flaunt your outstanding administrative skills as you will be organising appointments and interviews and recording vital information from new customers and employees.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Maintaining communication with new customers
- Screen applicants and playing a part in the recruitment of new staff
- Effectively marketing the business
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- An organised person that is able to manage your tasks and time wisely
- An effective communicator with outstanding people skills
- Able to sell the service that this company offers to potential customers
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Customer Advisor, Care Advisor, Customer Service Advisor.
Basic salary: £22,000 – £27,000 per annum
The business you’ll be working for is a domiciliary company that specialise in working with customers and their families who require care in their own homes.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Provide full support and training
- Reward their staff and believe in a work/life balance
- Are supportive and encourage personal development
- Excellent Management team
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Customer Care Advisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interview.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.