- £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Co-ordinator, Bromsgrove
£16,000 to £18,000
Full Time, Permanent
Coburg Banks is looking to recruit an experienced Care Coordinator to work in a domiciliary care agency in Bromsgrove. You’ll be responsible for the recruitment and co-ordination of care workers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate and manage care workers to ensure the smooth running of the provision of care services
- To complete the weekly rota an ensure they are communicated in writing and by telephone
- To attract and select candidates of suitable calibre to deliver care in the community
- Manage the recruitment process with the candidates and the compliance team
- Liaising with Care Workers and clients to book and/or amend care visits
- Updating clients and/or their family members, Social Workers, colleagues, Care workers and any other relevant parties of any changes in the care service
- Monitoring care provision
- The right candidate would ideally have care coordinating experience.
- The candidate will have good IT skills as this role will involve rostering using an IT based allocation and monitoring system.
- Candidates are required to be professional, friendly, outgoing, and caring. Applicants for this role must possess a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to multi task as they will be working in busy fast paced office environment.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
0121 362 2318
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work as part of a growing care organisation with a great reputation.