Community Based Support Worker
National Charitable organisation
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 + mileage
Fixed Term until March 2016
We have exciting opportunities for experienced support workers to join a national charity to provide support across the Northamptonshire region.
We are looking for committed individuals to join this team to provide short term care for vulnerable/older people and their carers who are facing a crisis or emergency situation.
The successful candidate must have the following:
• Level 2 Diploma or NVQ and/or equivalent nursing qualification (or working towards)
• Previous experience in a health and social care setting, minimum of one year experience
• Sound understanding of person centred care principles
• Previous experience of developing person centred support plans and risk assessments
• Ability to display empathy and warmth
• Excellent communication skills
• Access to own transport is essential for this role
You must be able to commit to a working pattern of a day on, 3 day off pattern which includes 12 hour day and night shift patterns. The role will require providing personal care to service users in their own homes.
If you would like to work for an organisation that values its staff and invests in training and development please click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us