- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care and Support Manager
Location: Based in North Wales
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to join a charitable organisation that is expanding into the domiciliary sector.
The Care and Support Manager is a new role with a broad remit to develop a new domiciliary care service. It’s an exciting time to join the organisation as they have in place a significant growth strategy along with the capacity and resources to make a difference to their residents across Wales.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Care Manager including:
– To support the implementation of the organisations inaugural care and support strategy.
– To provide operational support to the organisation and preparation as it becomes a registered provider of domiciliary care with CSSIW. This will include the development of a suite of documentation including policy, procedures and guides.
– To fulfil registration requirements and performance standards required by CSSIW and ensure compliance with them.
– To act as the Registered Manager for North Wales domiciliary care service including operational responsibility for the service.
– Support the development of new services and business opportunities.
– Oversee the recruitment needs to ensure a proactive approach to attraction and retention of skilled, conscientious and dedicated staff who are people focused to deliver care and support to customers.
The ideal candidate will have considerable health and/or social care experience, in-depth and rounded industry knowledge and a proven track record in delivering and managing successful and high quality care and support services. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to lead the development of new services and be an effective Registered Manager of service delivery.
A leading provider of innovative and high quality care and support services throughout Wales.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us