- £17000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Community Services
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
The organisation care and support clients within their own homes, providing personal care according to individual’s needs.
There are many duties involved in the role of support worker including:
- Offer the highest levels of support and care to individuals at all times
- Promote the well-being and general health of individuals and help create surroundings in which the individual feels secure
- Contribute to the individual you work with and their general development. This will include the personal, social, occupational and leisure development
- Assist and/or support individuals with all aspects of their life management as required, eg personal shopping, leisure interests, purchasing clothes, presents etc
- Support individuals to clean their home and other household tasks
- Assist individuals in aspects of personal care with sensitivity, respect and dignity, where necessary and as required by their condition, culture and wishes
- Provided medication as and when required
- Follow individual care plans and update records
- Some weekend and evening work will be required
Various Flexible Shifts:
40 hours Contract
20 hours Contract
10 hours Contract
0 hours Contract
Please call to discuss each available role.
The successful candidate will have a good work ethic and a passion for care. You must have good communication skills and the ability to work on your own or as part of a team as well as the ability to support people in a respectful way in line with the values of the organisation.
Previous experience is not needed as we provide full specialist training including a full induction and continuing attention to personal development, we will also provide qualification training.
Some weekend and evening work will be required.
You must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle, mileage will be paid per mile.
A national organisation that provides domiciliary care and support.
The company offer a free Uniform and 28days holiday plus training and qualifications
This position will be suitable for: support worker, carer, community care, health care assistant, nursing assistant, domiciliary carer, community care
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us