- £7.00 - £10.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care and Support Workers – Own Car required
Salary: £7.00 – £10.50 per hour plus Mileage
Location: Gillingham, Rainham, Chatham and Maidstone
Offering fantastic benefits such as; full training, mandatory updates, mileage payments, uniform and fantastic salary.
My client supports individuals within their own home promoting independence and to make life as comfortable as possible. We are seeking people to join our dedicated team in providing high quality care to our clients.
There are many duties involved in the role of care and support worker which include:
- Offering the highest levels of care and support to customers within their own home
- Companionship, social activities and outings
- General housework, shopping, cooking, laundry and cleaning
- Help with the care of family pets
- Personal care – dressing/undressing, washing, showering, bathing, oral care, hair care, shaving, continence care and toileting
- Round-the-clock reassurance – the peace of mind of knowing that someone is on-hand should they be needed
The successful candidate will have a good work ethic, a passion for caring and promoting the choices and rights of others. You must have good communication skills and the ability to work on your own or as part of a team as well as the ability to support and care for people in a respectful way in line with the values of the company. You do not need previous experience as full training is given. There are various Shifts/hours available. You must have your own car and mobile phone.
An established care company operating within the Medway and Maidstone areas, providing bespoke packages to various types of clients within their own home.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us