- £8 - £8 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Assistant – Domiciliary Care – You must be a driver with your own vehicle
My client is looking to recruit for a number of Care Assistant posts in the Suffolk area (Halesworth, Dunwich, Framlingham, Stiowupland,Thornton) The benefits package they offer is unrivalled and includes the following; Flexible hours of work to suit you (from 16 – 48 hours per week), £8 per hour, mileage and travel time is paid, mobile phone allowance, Childcare vouchers and staff incentive schemes. Experience isn’t required but we are looking for candidates who are caring and passionate about helping others.
As a Care Assistant / Care Support Worker you’ll be visiting elderly and vulnerable adults in their own homes providing personal care and support that enables them to lead a lifestyle as independent as possible.
Main tasks will include;
- Assisting clients with personal care – to include washing, dressing, toileting
- Preparation of snacks and meals and assisting with feeding where needed
- Assisting with light domestic tasks
- Light domestic tasks
- Assisting with personal finances, organisation of personal affairs
The Benefits package sets this employer out from their competitors and ensures that their staff are well paid, with regular hours that’ll give them stability and security. This includes;
- Striving to keep their staff on regular runs for the continuity of care for clients and stability for their employees
- They pay your travel time at the hourly rate, plus mileage at 20p a mile and assist you to claim additional mileage allowance from Inland Revenue
- Childcare Vouchers scheme
- Staff incentive schemes (£50 employee of the month)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Free DBS check
- You’ll have full and thorough training from the organisation and the opportunity to undertake qualifications in care. (Training is paid)
- Free Uniform
The Successful Candidate
- It is ESSENTIAL that you are a driver with your own vehicle. In domiciliary care, care assistants are required to drive between services users homes
- Experience as a Care Assistant / Carer / Support Worker would be advantageous but not essential
- Has a caring nature and a genuine empathy for the welfare of vulnerable adults
- Is able to communicate effectively in a clear and logical manner to a wide variety of people
- Will have a flexible attitude and will adapt well to changes
Interested? To apply for the Care Assistant role please click ‘apply’ to send your Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment.
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Please note this post is subject to a DBS check
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us