We’re currently looking for Care Assistant’s to work on waking nights within a beautiful residential home for older people in Trowbridge. You’ll be joining a friendly and happy team who take pride in their work and deliver high quality care to residents.
One full time position available – 33.75 hours per week working 3 nights a week.
One part time position available – 22.50 hours per weeks working 2 nights a week.
Hourly rate of pay dependent on experience £9 to £9.30 and increased rate for weekends and overtime.
Hours of shifts 8.45pm – 8am.
The Care Assistant Role
- As a Carer, you’ll be responsible for delivering care to older adults and those with dementia, in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence
- You’ll undertake personal care duties including toileting washing, feeding, moving and handling.
- Keep accurate records
- Participate aim training and attend staff meetings
- Comply with health and safety requirements
- General house keeping
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll have worked in care previously as a Care Assistant / Carer / Care Worker / Support Worker, though we will consider applicants that demonstrate a keen interest in working in care.
- You’ll be hard-working and a team player
- You’ll be caring and friendly towards the residents, always treating people with dignity and respect.
Interested? To be considered please click apply to send your CV to Claire Humphries at Coburg Banks
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.