- £7.25 - £7.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
- LR- C2U
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently looking to recruit for a number of Care Assistant / Care Worker posts in the Walsall area to work within a busy domiciliary care service. You’ll provide a care service to service users living in their own homes in the community that is flexible and responsive to their needs. In return my client can offer you a competitive salary, postcode rostering and the opportunity to complete qualifications and training.
The Care Worker Role
As a Care Assistant / Care Worker you’ll visit people in their own homes and assist them with daily living tasks, this will include help with personal care and hygiene, light meal preparation and domestic tasks.
Also you’ll be responsible for;
- Assisting and encouraging Service Users in their daily lives both within the home and the community. To enable them to live as fulfilling lives as possible. This will include relevant communication both verbal and non-verbal.
- Reporting any issues or areas of concern relating to Service Users and their well-being and / or care delivery to the Team Leader/Care Manager
- Ensuring that accurate records are kept and maintained and that you follow a set plan of care
- Ensuring that any incidents are responded to promptly and reported
- Maintaining a customer focused ethos at all times
- Attending meetings with Team Leaders, Care Managers, Directors and other professional as required
- You will need to have a mature outlook and have a friendly and caring nature.
- Experience in a care role is beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided
- It is highly desirable that you are a driver with your own vehicle
- £7.25 per hour or £7.50 if NVQ 2 qualified in care
- Full training is provided and the opportunity to complete QCF qualifications
- Part time or Full time Hours available
- Postcode rostering so that you can work close to home
Interested? Click Apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts to and your application will be considered. For more information please call 0121 362 2318.
All applicants will be required to complete a Disclosure and Baring Service, Criminal Records Disclosure.
Area covered include Walsall, Brownhills, Bloxwich, Walsall Wood, Aldridge, Alumwell, Birchills, Pelsall, Rushall, Caldmore, Chuckery, Pleck, Park Hall and other areas
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us