- £6.75 - £7.10 per hour
- Job Type:
- Colwyn Bay
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is looking to recruit for a number of Care Assistant and Support Worker posts and can offer you either part time, full time or bank work. They are a well-established provider of care services in North Wales and they support older people in their own homes or in extra care schemes, plus people with learning or physical disabilities within supported living.
Our clienthas both Care Assistant and Support Worker roles available;
Care Assistants / Home Carers visit clients in their own homes in the community or within an extra care scheme and deliver care according to their care plan. You can work a mixture of Mornings, Evenings, Weekdays and Weekends and we can accommodate candidates looking for full time or for just a few hours per week.
Support Workers provide one to one support to people with either a Learning disability or physical disabilities and focuses on enabling people and the promotion of their impendence. Hours are on a regular set weekly rota and some sleep-in’s maybe required
Some of your responsibilities may include;
- Assistance with personal care, bathing, moving and handling
- Help with shopping
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic tasks
- The accurate recording of information within a care plan
- Experience as a care assistant or support worker role is a bonus, however we are able to consider candidates looking to get into the care sector and who are keen to take up a role with full training and opportunity to complete qualifications.
- A friendly personality and a caring disposition are an absolute must
- You’ll need to be a driver and have your own vehicle
- And you’ll also need to be able to work on a flexible basis.
Want to know more? Click Apply to send your CV to us and you’ll be considered for an interview for the role.
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us