- £9 - £10.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you an experienced Care Assistant / Support Worker looking for a role that pays well, has excellent benefits, where you feel valued and where you have the ability to spend quality time with your clients and provide high levels of quality care? My client is looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants and Support Workers in Bath and the surrounding areas, for which you can expect to receive £9 an hour on weekdays and £10.50 at weekends, realistic and fully paid travel time between visits, paid mileage, paid training, a profit share scheme and a full training and development programme.
- They provide care and support to people in their own homes and pride themselves on the quality of support they provide both their customers and their employees.
- They are committed to being an outstanding employer, who keep their pay transparent straight-forward and fair.
- As an accredited Living Wage Employer, they believe in paying their Carers a fair wage, which is way above the Living Wage. They pay £9 per hour on weekdays, £10.50 per hour on weekends and double-time on bank holidays. They pay you these same rates for your travel and waiting times as well as training and meetings, and they always ensure that travel time they build into your schedule is accurate and fair.
- Visits are longer enabling you to be able to spend quality time with you clients and deliver a service that is caring, responsive and meets the needs and wishes of the individuals you support.
As a Care Assistant/ Care and Support Worker, you’ll be visiting clients in their own homes to assist with personal care, domestic tasks and social support.
Specifically you will…
- Help your clients with personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet and assisting with eating meals;
- Assist with practical tasks such as meal preparation, housework and shopping;
- Support your clients to manage their budget, pay bills and manage their household;
- Get to know your clients, their interests and engage in conversation.
- You’ll be an experienced Care Assistant / Care and Support Worker, who is committed to providing a really high standard of care for your clients;
- You’ll have a friendly and caring approach and a genuine desire to help people;
- You need to be reliable and flexible, and able to work every other weekend;
- Due to this post being a community based role, you’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? To be considered for the Care Assistant role please click apply to submit your CV. You’ll receive an email within 24 working hours with further details on the next steps and the interview process.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us