- £6.75 - £7.10 per hour
- Job Type:
- Colwyn Bay
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Assistant / Support Worker roles available across Conwy
Hourly Rates: £6.75 – £7.10 per hour, £36 – £48 per sleep-in
Part time – Full Time and Bank Work available over Days/ Nights/ Weekdays and Weekends
Our client is currently looking to recruit a number of Support Workers or Home Carers to work in their Domiciliary Care, Supported Living Schemes or Extra Care Housing Complexes across the borough of Conwy. As a Home Carer / Support worker you will be responsible for delivering high quality care and support to enable people to live independently.
- Support Workers are responsible for providing one to one support to people with a Disability (learning and or physical). This will include undertaking all aspects of personal carer (including moving and handling) and being focused on enabling and the promotion of independence, following a person centred plan of care. As a Support Worker your hours will be on a regular set weekly rota and some sleep-ins may be required.
- Home Carers visit clients who live in their own homes and deliver care according to their care plan. This will involve assistance with personal care, bathing, moving and handling, shopping and meal preparation. Home Carers work a mixture of Mornings, Evenings, Weekdays and Weekends and we can accommodate candidates looking for full time or for just a few hours per week.
- We also have Waking Nights and Sleeping Nights shifts available, working between 2200 – 0800 or 2300 -0700.
- And we have Bank Staff roles available at an Extra Care Housing Scheme where shifts will be on a an ‘Ad-hoc’ basis – these may be daytimes / Evenings or Nights (10pm – 7.30am)
- You’ll need the ability to work independently
- You’ll be able to work on a flexible basis
- You’ll be a driver with your own vehicle
- You will need to be reliable and have a friendly and have a caring disposition
- No experience is necessary as full training will be provided and the opportunity to complete NVQ qualifications
- Welsh Speaking desirable but not essential
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment.
0121 362 2318
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the largest care providers in North Wales, with flexible working conditions and training opportunities.