- £6.00 - £6.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Elderly Nursing Home
Salary: £6.50 per hour
Shifts: Different shift patterns including early & lates
Location: Shenstone, Lichfield
We are currently looking for an experienced Care Assistant to work at a Nursing Home for the elderly based in Shenstone, Lichfield.
We are looking for caring, innovative, flexible individuals with a good sense of humour and excellent communication skills to work within this nursing home specialising in nursing care for the elderly.
As a care assistant you will oversee the care of the residents to ensure that they are supported to an excellent level.
– Must have experience working within a residential care home or nursing home setting
– Preferably be qualified with an NVQ 2 (not essential)
– Must be kind, caring and have a positive outlook to care
– Must be loyal and a team player
– Clean DBS needed
– Pay £6.50 per hour
– Pay for breaks
– Staff incentives for introducing friends etc.
– Pay double time for Bank Holidays worked
– Full and Part Time contracts available
– Paid training
– Pay for attending staff meetings and training
– Free meal for staff who work a long day
– Free tea, coffee and juice for staff members
The home is in a village so access to transport is an advantage although we are on a bus route and a 7 minute walk from the nearest train station.
**Applicants need to be aware that this is a NO SMOKING HOME. Staff are not allowed to smoke on site and cannot leave the site whilst on shift**
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us