Domiciliary Homecare Assistants
Full or Part Time
£6.80 Weekday’s £7.35 Weekend + Bonus scheme
We currently have fantastic opportunities for day and evening, and also 24 hour live in carer’s to work for a highly reputable domiciliary care company based in Mayland Essex.
The role involves providing care and support to vulnerable/older people in their own homes.
You will not need any previous experience as all training will be provided and mileage costs covered however a driving licence is not essential for the position.
Successful candidates will be required to work in Maldon, Burnham on Crouch and surrounding areas, full or part time flexible hours to suit.
There are many duties involved in the role of Care Assistant including:
- Provide care to vulnerable/ older people at home
- Assist service users who have recently been discharged from hospital
- Helping service users with day to day tasks including feeding/personal care
- Offering support, advice and guidance
- Ability to be empathetic and show warmth to service users
You will not need any previous experience within the social care sector however a passion for the care and wellbeing of others is essential.
This position will also be suitable for: Support worker, carer, community care, health care assistant, nursing assistant, domiciliary carer, community care.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click apply and send a copy of your CV.