- £7.75 - £8.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Colwyn Bay
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Co-ordinator – Domiciliary Care Company
30 Hours per week – £7.75 – £8.50 per hour
I’m currently recruiting for a Care Co-ordinator for a domiciliary care company based in Colwyn Bay and who cover the whole of Conwy. The hourly rate is £7.75 – £8.50 per hour dependent on experience and you’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
- You’ll be responsible for the scheduling of care staff
- You’ll meet with clients to conduct reviews and assessments
- You’ll manage and supervise a staff team of Care Assistants
- You’ll ensure that all clients Care plans reflect their needs and are updated regularly
- You’ll attend meetings and liaise with health care professionals.
- You’ll work from the office in Colwyn Bay but with regular visits to the services so it’s essential that you drive
- We are looking for people with experience in of leading or supervising staff within the domiciliary care sector
- You’ll have worked previously as a Senior Carer, Team Leader, Field Care Supervisor, Team Co-ordinator or similar
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent or be working towards
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 231