- £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care Co-ordinator
£16,000 – £18,000
I am currently recruiting for a Domiciliary Care Co-ordinator role in the Manchester area. You’ll need to have experience of working in the social care sector at co-ordinator level before.
You’ll be working for a Domiciliary Care agency in Manchester that provides care to older people living in their own homes. You’ll need to be a driver and have your own vehicle, however the majority of your time will be spent in the office.
Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Co-ordinate staff rotas
- Ensure that the weekly rota is communicated by telephone and in writing
- Maintain and update the systems with changes to care plans
- Management of Care workers
- Client Reviews
- Deal With any issues
- You’ll be an experienced care co-ordinator
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own Vehicle
- You’ll need to be flexible and adaptable
- You’ll also take part on the on-call rota
- Ideally you’ll be qualified to NVQ level 3
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318