- £16000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£16,000 – £20,000 dependent on experience
I am currently recruiting for a care coordinator roles in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. You’ll need to be an experienced care co-ordinator in Domiciliary Care and be a driver with your own vehicle.
You’ll take responsibility for co-ordinating and managing temporary care workers who provide care assistance to customers lining in the community. You’ll grow and develop the area with assistance and support from the Branch Manager.
Key tasks will include;
- General office administrative task and the maintenance and updating of office systems
- To complete the weekly rotas and ensure they are communicated in writing and by telephone in a timely manner
- To ensure proper handover and communication of day to day business to all the branch team and on-call
- Monitoring spare capacity within the area and advising Social Services / Local Authorities / Primary Care Trusts departments on a daily basis.
- Taking enquires from new and potential customers and keeping records of such enquires and the outcome
- To participate in the recruitment, selection and induction of new care workers
- Liaising with Social Workers and other professionals as necessary and ensuring that client files are kept up to date at all times
- Undertake Risk Assessments as requested, producing care plans, prior to the commencement of the service or within 48 hours in emergency circumstances.
- Ensure care plans are reviewed annually or when a change occurs
- You’ll need experience in a care co-ordinating role within domiciliary care
- Good general level of education, including Maths and English at GCSE/O Level minimum of grade C (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, face to face and in written communications
- Good sense of urgency and ability to prioritise
- Ability to be mobile as may be required to travel to different service users
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks.
0121 362 2318