- £16000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care Co-ordinator
£16,000 – £19,000
I am currently recruiting for a Domiciliary Care Co-ordinator role in the Halton area. You’ll need to have experience of working in the social care sector at co-ordinator level and be a driver with your own Vehicle.
I am recruiting on behalf of a well-established domiciliary care provider. This is an exciting time to join as they are going through a period of growth and there are a lot of opportunities to develop and progress.
- Co-ordinate staff rotas
- Ensure that the weekly rota is communicated by telephone and in writing
- Maintain and update the systems with changes to care plans
- Management of Care workers
- Take on new referrals to the service
- Care Plans, Risk Assessments
- Client Reviews
- Deal With any issues
- Assist the Branch manager with the development of the agency – there is the opportunity to progress into a Deputy Manager role in the future
- You’ll be an experience care co-ordinator
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own Vehicle
- You’ll need to be flexible and adaptable
- You’ll also take part on the on-call rota
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318