- £17075 - £17075 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Care co-ordinator for a Domiciliary Care company in Warrington. You’ll need prior experience of working in as a care coordinator, and in return my client can offer you a competitive salary, paid on-call, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career further.
• As a Care Coordinator you are primarily responsible for the coordination of the rotas for the care staff. You’ll ensure that full cover is provided at all times and that the rota is effectively communicated to the care staff.
• You’ll deal with any queries or concerns from service users or staff
• You’ll work with the management team to supervise and lead the team of care staff, undertaking supervision and appraisals
• You’ll assist when required with client assessments and reviews
• Working as a part of a team, the care co-ordinator helps to ensure the smooth operation of the domiciliary care service, and partakes in the on-call rota – this is paid in addition to salary
The Successful Candidate
• We are looking for candidates with prior experience of working a s a care co-ordinator, care scheduler / care planner within a domiciliary care company.
• You’ll have excellent IT skills
• You’ll be able to communicate effectively with all members of staff, clients, their families and healthcare professionals.
• Ideally you’ll have the NVQ level 3 qualification or be working towards it
Interested? To apply for the care coordinator role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment.
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us