- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a fast paced domiciliary care company. You will initially be required to work from their office in Worthing managing a team of Home Care Support Workers delivering care into the community.
There are endless opportunities to progress in this role. This would be perfect for a ‘Manager in the making’ and someone who wants to establish a solid career within domiciliary care.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus excellent enhancements such as additional payments for ‘on call’ and providing hands on care.
Establised over 8 years ago, our client, a medium sized family owned organisation who offer a broad range of care solutions into the local community.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Creating and distributing rota’s
– Assisting with the creation of care plans
– Completing spot checks and risk assessments on staff as and when required
– Liaise with external care professionals and build/maintain good working relationships
– Be adaptable to help cover the out of hours phone
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Experience of working within domiciliary care in a similar role
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us