- £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a fast paced domiciliary care company. You will initially be required to work from their office in Worthing managing a team of Care Workers who deliver care into the community and also into residential and nursing homes.
There are endless opportunities to progress in this role. This would be perfect for a ‘Manager in the making’ and someone who wants to establish a solid career within domiciliary care.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus excellent enhancements such as additional payments for ‘on call’ and providing hands on care.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Creating and distributing rota’s
– Assisting with the creation of care plans
– Completing spot checks and risk assessments on staff as required
– Liaise with external care professionals, building and maintaining good working relationships
– Be adaptable to help cover the out of hours phone as and when required
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Experience of working within domiciliary care in a similar role
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us