- £17500 - £17500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Care Co-ordinator for a Domiciliary Care Co-ordinator in Knowsley? You’ll need experience of working in a busy care agency, co-ordinating the rotas for care staff. The hourly rate is £9 per hour and this role is on a full time basis.
– Planning the rrota’s of care staff
– Dealing with any issues that arise
– keeping accurate records
– Doing care calls when absolutley necessary (there are on-cll careres availabe in the first instance)
– Working 5 in 7 days. The office is open at the weekend so you must be flexible and able to work some weekends.
– We need expeirenced co-ordinators who can cope with a busy office and work-load
– You will need NVQ level 2/3 in care
– You’ll have good communication and IT skills
– You’ll need tobe a driver wioth yoru own vehicle.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to laura roberts at Coburg Bank recruitment
My Contact details are;
0121 362 2318