- £18000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you looking to work with a large Domiciliary Care provider? Do you feel that in your current role, you are just getting nowhere?
If you answer yes to the above, look no further, I have the job for you!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To liaise with the Care Quality Commission in accordance with the requirements of Care Standards as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Monitor and Review the practices, processes and systems within the service. * Assist the Branch Manager to ensure all service documentation meets the quality objectives of the Company.
- Participation in the out of office hours on call “back up” service as required on a rota basis.
- Manage the day to day operation of the Branch.
- Monitor the quality of the Service as directed by quality monitoring systems. * Ensure home and office files are completed and up to date, documenting any changes as necessary.
- Ensure new files are set up with all the relevant documentation prior to the commencement of a new service.
- Attend Service User reviews as required.
- Complete care rotas for staff and service users ensuring that all daily care packages are covered on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all Service Users receive a weekly rota with names and times when staff will be covering their calls.
- Notify Service Users of any changes to their weekly rota.
All applicants must have previous experience in a similar role and will be required to have or work towards NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as a minimum, also applicants must have a full, clean driving license.
If you feel that you this role is right for you and you would like to know more, call Nikki on 0121 362 2326 or apply NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us