Domiciliary Care Provider
Location: North Yorkshire
Are you looking to secure a Care Coordinator position? Are you already working as a Care Coordinator but looking for new challenges? Are you a senior or field Care Supervisor looking to move into an office based role? If so, I want to hear from you.
My client have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Co-Ordinator join their close knit, friendly team to work at their domiciliary care branch based in North Yorkshire.
Working within a busy, friendly office environment co-ordinating care hours for a field based care team. The company provide home help, home care and personal care services right across the North Yorkshire area and pride themselves on offering a high quality, friendly, reliable and efficient personal care service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- To assist in the day to day coordination of the care hours including arranging for emergency cover when required
- Allocating care staff & ensuring rotas are in order, completed and sent out to carers
- Ensure holiday, sickness and emergency care calls are assigned appropriately
- Define special care needs and monitor and review personalised care plans
- Liaise with professional care organisations to enhance and develop the package of care for the service user
- Provide written reports on complaints, accidents and incidents
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Must be able to provide hands on care in the field when required
A rapidly growing home care service provider based in North Yorkshire, they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
You will ideally be qualified with an NVQ L2 or 3 in health & social care with experience of the care industry and working in a similar role.
A full UK driving license and ideally own transport will be required for the role as well as flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
This position would be ideal for a care coordinator, zone manager, field supervisor, care giver, senior carer, deputy manager, registered manager, care manager, community care manager, home care manager, senior carer co-ordinator or team leader.
Interested? Click apply and your application will be considered.
My contact details are
T 0121 362 2314